We collect information about you if you create an account, subscribe to our email Newsletters, from your purchase of tickets/packages and when you email or call us, and when you use our websites and social media. We use that and other information to provide better services, marketing and support to you and our other customers.
When you, for example, create an account, purchase tickets or contact us on the phone, we may ask your consent to use your information for certain purposes. Your choices about how we use information are described below.
Premier Events often sells tickets and packages on behalf of third parties who provide or sponsor an event, or who operate a venue. We may also make reservations on your behalf directly with a venue. We refer to these artists, agents, producers, promoters, record labels, teams, restaurants and venues as our "Event Partners". We may share your information with our Event Partners.
Our website’s registration forms, order forms, surveys, competitions and prize draws require you to give us personal information (like your name, address and/or email address). If you are ordering tickets, you will be asked to provide billing information (like your account or credit card numbers). Among other rights, you can choose whether to receive marketing from us. You also have the right to access the information we have about you.
Your personal information is used by us to contact you by post, phone, fax or by email when necessary in connection with any transactions made. You will receive Newsletters and promotional emails only if you subscribe to our emails on your account settings. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe to our Newsletter whenever one is sent to you. We don't share your information with third parties for maketing purposes under any circumstances and all your personal details will be processed confidentially. Your data (ie. name) will only be shared with a third party if you have given us permission in order to make a restaurant reservation or booking on your behalf with one of our trusted Event Partners.
Financial information that is collected is used to authorise payment and bill you for products and services. When you make a purchase, your consent is given to provide your financial or personal information to those third parties necessary to process your transactions with us, such as credit card companies, banks and the companies that handle shipping on our behalf. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Except as provided above, we will not share financial information with third parties without your prior consent. Only if you have asked us to, we may also securely store payment and billing information to make it easier for you to buy tickets in future.
Demographic information is statistical data about our purchasers’ age, gender, location etc. We use this demographic information to tailor our website to the interests of our clients. We may collect information about events you like or products you buy or enquire about. We may also hold information on interests and demographic categories inferred from your interactions with us in order to provide you a better service and to provide you with more focused information. For example, if you buy tickets to a certain show and lots of people who went to that show also bought tickets for a different concert, we might send you information about that concert.
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information about you. Your IP address may also be used to assist in the detection of fraud and we may pass this information to the police.
- For example, we might use your information to confirm your registration for an event. If you give us your friend's information, we will use it to provide services you request from us. Before you give us a friend's information, please do make sure that you have your friend's permission to share that information with us.
- For example, we might send you emails about your account or a ticket purchase or ask you if you would like to review an event you attended. We might also contact you about this Policy or any of our other policies or terms.
- We analyse your information to improve our understanding of you and our customer base in general. We do this so that we can make better decisions about our services, advertising, products and content, based on a more informed picture of how our customers use our current services, and to provide you with a more customised experience.
- For example, we may use your information to prevent fraud (including credit card fraud) or other crimes.
- We may use your information to protect the security of our company, employees, our customers, third parties and/or our/their property (including any events you may attend and our websites) as permitted by law.
- We may contact you as part of market research we are carrying out. You may choose not to participate.
- Where you've agreed, you may be contacted by us by email, text message, telephone or other means with information or offers regarding our upcoming events, products or services (including newsletters).
- In limited circumstances, we may also use your information for other purposes where permitted by law.
When you create an account or purchase tickets we may ask for your consent in order to collect, process or use your personal information for specified purposes.
If you wish to withdraw any consent you have provided to us for such use of your personal information, please contact us or tell us about your preferences using the methods described in this section.
You understand that if you choose not to give us consents, or if you withdraw consents, you may not be able to take advantage of one or more features we offer.
- To stop receiving marketing communications, you can log into your account and change your preference or follow the instructions in any promotional message you get. It may take about ten days to process your request. Don't worry! Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sure to send you transactional messages. For example, we may still contact you about your orders.
- Our sites and apps are meant for adults. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child has given us information, you can contact us.
We have security measures in place to protect your information. The standard security measures we use will depend on the type of information collected. However, the Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our sites will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. This includes not sharing your passwords.
Premier Events has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We use 128 bit industry standard Secure Server Software (SSL) for your transactions with us. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
If you contact us with a general query you can do so anonymously but if you wish to discuss your account with us we will ask for information to identify and verify your account.
From time to time we may change our privacy practices. We will notify you of any changes to this Policy. We will also post an updated copy on our website. It will have a different date from the one set out below. Please check our site periodically for updates.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions, complaints or require a copy of information we hold about you.
If you have any questions or complaints about this Policy or any privacy concerns, or would like to request copies of the information we hold about you, please contact us. Please do not include your credit card number or other financial or sensitive information in your email.
To correct, amend or update information you have given us, or in order to withdraw a consent you have given us you can contact us or log into your account.
020 7283 4040
We are Foxgreen Leisure Ltd, trading as Premier Events.
Last Updated 24th May 2018
Receive Exclusive Debenture Ticket updates and offers from Tickets To Wimbledon